Scotland Elementary News
There’s nothing we enjoy more than sharing all the great news about our students and staff members. We love featuring their accomplishments and celebrating with them. And we have a lot to share! Stop by here regularly to read about student and staff awards, past happenings, upcoming events, and so much more!
For information on the Superintendent's 2019-2020 Proposed Budget, the full budget book can be accessed using the link below and bookmarks within the document can be used by downloading and opening the file using Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
- 2019–2020 Proposed Budget
- Interim Superintendent Dr. Paddyfote’s January 14, 2019, Budget Presentation
- Curriculum 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Facilities 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- General Services 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Questions from BOE Members on Proposed Operating Budget for 2019-20
- Special Education Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Technology Proposed 2019–20 Budget Presentation
- Transportation 2019–20 Budget Presentation
Upcoming Budget Workshops and Meetings
- February 23 - (Snow Date) Board of Education Public Hearing
- February 25 - 7:00 p.m. Board of Education Vote to Adopt 2019–2020 Budget
- February 26 - (Snow Date) Vote to Adopt Budget
Scotland families, each week we will update the Scotty Updates website with pictures and short clips of happenings at SES. This is a great way to stay up-to-date with all the exciting things going on here! Take a look!
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year will take place on Thursday, February 28 at Scotland Elementary School. Please note that registration is for parents only. We will introduce parents to some members of the school staff, review registration forms, and distribute important information. Please see our kindergarten registration press release for complete registration details.